Friday, December 2, 2011

Grandpa up to no good

 got home and Sunny is busy coaching his little sisters in exercising. They're so cute!

I lay Julianna down for a nap and just stand around for a little bit.

Then I go and start doing excercizes too.It's fun, all of us together working out.

Next morning, guess who calls. I stare at the phone before answeing with a sigh. "Hello." "Fiona, glad I could get ahold of you!" My grandpa says on the the other line. "So I was thinking you could come visit me, I just got settled here." he says. "Oh yeah, you still need to explain to me why I had to move my entire life to a new town." I reply. "All in good time Fiona, my address is 914 Cherry Blossom rd. You should bring Julianna too." "Whhaaat?" I say, seriously confused. "Whatever, i'll be there soon." I catch a taxi with Julianna while the kids head off to school.

I go to the house, which is even larger than the place they used to live. I see my grandpa walking into the house.

The door is open, so I let myself in. A wave of sickness comes over me and I run over to their nearest toliet. My breakfast appear half digested and I throw up again.

When I walk into the next room I see my grandparents having a conversation. "It's just insane to expect Fiona to have that many kids. I didn't want to do it, our daughter didn't want to, and its unfair to try to make her do it. Just accept the consequences for what YOU did and don't make more people suffer." my grandma said to him. "I know Fiona can do this. And not just me will suffer if she stops now." he said to her. "You told me you could fix this, but I think you don't have a way to solve this and Fiona and her children are going to get the worst end of the stick."


"Hello!" I call and back up a little, to make it seem as if i just arrived.

"Fiona, good you're here early!" My granpa called to me, and I walk in. "So why did we have to move?" I say, getting strait to the point of things.

He looks at me uncomfertably and sighs. "There was some trouble back in Crystal Falls. We were having a bit of a ghost problem, so was Kaeliegh. Remeber that day she acted isanely? Well, we concluded she was possesed. And what was posessing her was in that town so we had to move to Sunset Valley. We were in danger."

"What else do you know?" I said angrily. "What the heck is going on here? Why would we be in danger? Is there something you're not telling me?" I say glaring at him.

"Fiona calm down! Everything is fine, that was just a minor problem. And there are things for me to know and you to never find out about. Terrible things, and things you would not understand!"

"I understand that some ghost was harassing my daughter! And you need to start being a little more truthfull with me. I agreed to have 100 kids for you and if you don't respect me and start explaining things i'll, i'll....QUIT!"

"You can't quit. You signed a contract remeber? If you quit, all of your children will be in MY custody and you will be homeless and begging for money on the street!"

I set Julianna down and think. I can't loose my kids, they're all I have. And he would probably convince one of them to have 100 children instead.

I look over at him and his face is all squished up and sad. "Fiona, i'm sorry for saying that. You just don't know how awfull everything is right now." he admits. "I'm not going to quit." I say


"But please! Tell me what's wrong! I can't stand not knowing! I bet I would be able to help." I grab his shoulders and try to convince him.


He sighs. "I can't tell you now. Not untill I can do something about the situation. But I promise I will tell you." My grandma is focused on the TV, acting like she dosen't notice and thing. But I saw her wince when my granpa threntend me.

"I think we're done here then." I say trying not to sound like a witch. I start walking out and see my grandma staring him down. But he solves her anger with flowers.


I walk out the door feeling worse then ever before. Goodness, what have I gotten my self into, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment