Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby 9 & 10 Marzanna and Libitina

I went to the Bistro and ran into Azul and Briar!


Then Holly, Sunny and Maxine showed up! Maxine was loving little Ivy like Ivy was her own baby! Holly was cool with it, probably happy to have some relaxing time. Leonardo strangly came too...



It was all great fun until my stomach said otherwise.



Holly then threw up also. Maxine took care of Ivy though.



Oh. I see why Maxine is getting friendly with Sunny's daughter. (has anyone seen the movie obsessed? This must be kinda like that)



Maxine stared at Sunny in a woo-hoo way, right in Holly's face.



But Holly knows how to keep her man loyal.


Maxine won't be getting Sunny today though. But i'm sure she'll keep trying.


That night Julianna hosts a sleepover. Only one guest though. Venus (forgot last name) sleeps unaware of her watcher.



Julianna get bored and eats some cold pizza.


I make a group meal for an oppritunty to make more money. Also, it's official!! I'm carrying Grim's baby(ies)!!



Just as i'm about to leave I spy Julianna and Venus. Guess they have gotten very friendly... I'm not sure what to think of this, but I suppose it's just like if she was kissing a guy. Whatever Julianna perfers is fine.



I deliver the serving to Briar Rose and we chat for a little. Turns out she's been dating Leonardo! She is not very happy when I tell her Leonardo is Leon's dad.


Julianna decides to go tell Venus's ex boyfriend to leave them alone. But them being enimies, it dosen't go well. She won the fight of course.





Aiesha aged up!! She aquired Loves the outdoors. For some reason Ariel has another day to go..



In the middle of the night I was woken up by the pains.



I gave birth to one, and had another in the nursery.



Meet Libitina and Marzanna! Yes, odd name but they have a special meaning. Libitina is the Roman mythological godess of death, corpses, and funerals. Marzanna is a Slavic goddess associated with death, winter and nightmares. I thought these names would be perfect considering their father. First: Libitina



Next: Marzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment