Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby 6 Leon

Poor Sunny can't catch a break! Now I know why he is so afriad of water, I remeber how Kaeliegh did this to him when he was little.


And Briar Rose is the master of the crime!




Sunny is not very happy, and pointing and laughing usually dosen't help.




"AUUUGGGHHH ITTSSS OOONNN MEE!!!" *runs away crying* He's making the most hilarious face!



Then comes and tells on her. "Mom she dumped a bucket of water on me! I almost drowned! I could of been DEAD right now." "Sunny, she's a little girl, don't let her upset you. I'll talk to her but you're a big boy now and I promise you that you won't drow in some water poured on you.


Azul steps in to defend her twin. "Mom she was only playing around! Don't get Briar in trouble. And Sunny was being mean earlier and he deserved it." "She won't get in trouble." I said. "But no more pranks unless I know about it! Then i'll tell you if it's okay." and I winked at her.



Sunny wanted to get Briar back though. So when she was fishing he snuck up behind her....


And scared the life out of her! What a mean big brother.



The good thing was he felt bad instantly, and apologized and begged for forgiveness. He's just a big softie inside.


That night when I was making dinner the baby came!



"Sunny!" I called, "Finish up dinner, mommy is giving birth!" "WHAT?" he yelled and came running in the kitchen. "Mom, we should go to the hospital.." "No. Just PLEASE make dinner for your sisters." "Okay.." he said and went to the fridge.



He made mac n' cheese while listening to me pant and scream. Don't know how he managed to focus but he did.






Leon was born! He was so tiny, and soft. I really neede to set up a place that I can give birth without having so much stress. Maybe a room in the basement with candels and stuff. Just to the kitchen anymore.



I snuggled him and it was like hugging a giant squishy burrito!



Azul and Briar crowded around him, trying to see what the new bab.



And I welcome to the family, Leon Welle!! Traits easily impressed, and heavy sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment