Friday, December 2, 2011

Daddy #6 Aiden Serpentis

 There were many birthdays, I resolved not to move sunny out yet, because I still have room for another baby without getting rid of him. But he agreed to help teach Azul and Briar to drive, and belive me, thats a HUGE help.


And I had time to start teaching Leon!



I'm not teaching him what it looks like I am...i'm teliing him about..um...green colorful paper.



Sunny finished teaching Azul to drive, he stood in the middle of the street to contemplate his surroundings. Shirtless, by the way.



And then went to sign up to serve his country! (joined military)



I saw Holly driving her brand new Bugatti! I'm shocked by how awesome it looks.



Later she gatherd a big crowd in town playing her air guitar!



But then I noticed a guy wearing stripes get into a car and leave.



I was curious, so I kinda got in my car and followed him.



But when I got to the house the guy was already inside, but I knocked and no one was home! So I supposed I waould wait for him to come out, and pass the time by playing guitar.



But before the guy came out another dude came! I indroduced myself and it turns out this guy was sshaw1's Aiden Serpentis!



"Your roomate is very strange!" I went up and chatted to this good looking guy. "He wears these funky clothes, and a mask, and sneaks everywhere!" He stared at me for a second before saying "I don't have a roomate, I live alone..." A gasped and said "There's a robber in your house!!"



Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes i'm sure! Thereis a criminal in there! I saw him go in, and not too long ago." I replied. "Well, i'll go in and take care of him." he said nonchalantly. "Wait what if you get hurt or something? I can go in too, for back up. I may not look like it but i'm level 10 in athletics." I tried to convince him. He looked at me and shrugged. "Okay but if there IS troubel and for some reason I can't handle it.." He laughed "Then you go call the police and try not to get hurt."


So I followed him inside and looked around.



The first floor is empty. Maybe the robber is upstairs.



So I headed up the stairs. I looked back at Aiden and he had an amused grin of his face and looked at me. But I don't think he was looking at my face..



Upstairs, nothing. I even checked all the rooms.



Going back downstairs I felt soo rediculous. I had lots of explaining to do. "So um, there's no robber so that's good right? I'm sorry I waisted your time."



Surprizingly the next thing he said wasn't for me to get out of here. Instead, "Hey it's cool. I'm glad I didn't get robbed. And you didn't waste my time. I had nothing else to do anyway."



We kept talking and then flirting.



There was great chemistry between us.




I felt like I was on Cloud 9..



Turns out one of his traits is commitment issues so we both decided this would be a 1 time thing and remained best friends.




But he invited a friend over and he was uncomfertably staring at me while I was talking to Aiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment