Friday, December 2, 2011

Daddy #4 Julian Sky

It was getting late and I stood outside watching Sunny play while Azul and Briar Rose slept. All of a sudden a plethora of water fell on him!

I only had to guess for a second before I knew where it had come from. There was Kaeliegh lauging like a maniac. I laughed and went inside. Yeah, i'll let her get away with it this time.

Sunny was less than pleased, and immediately screamed "MOOOOMMM!!" "Come inside Sunshine, get a warm bath and i'll read you a story." I loudly called. "It's SUNN-E not SUNSHINE!" He grumbled.


The next morning it was Kaeliegh's birthday! I feel so proud of my big girl. She spun geinous



I went to my computer and signed her up for art classes after school. I know she will love them, and meet plenty of new friends.


She needed driving lessons. So in the morning we got in the car and started lessons. "KAELIEGH SLOW DOWN YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!!" "MOM I GOT IT!!" *Car breaks screech*


But when we were driving past a house I saw this amazing guy! Quickly I jotted down the address, and promised myself I would return and meet this stranger. Julian Sky


Meanwhile, Azul flies around on her rocket, being queen of the universe.


I suggest to come "check out" the treehouse and he follows me up. And tells me about my dieing plants.

Huh, looks as if some leaves are falling off the tree. *winky winky*
But after those sweet moments and a few splinters, I had to ask to be just friends.
Then he just silently glared at me untill I asked him to leave.



That night Sunny had terrible nightmares.



He woke up and jumped out of bed, terrified at his own shadow.



Then he ran over to my room, loudly whispering "mommy?" "mommy!!" And thinking about a school bus.



He woke me up and told me all about his nightmare. "It was awfull mommy! Our entire house burned down and Azul and Briar, we coulden't find them! And...and.." He bursted into tears. I hugged him and said "It's okay, none of that is real. If there was a fire it would be put out safely and everyone would be just fine. You can slep in here Sunny."



He still has nightmares, but whenever he gets scared he just reaches out and cuddels me for comfort and safety.



No comments:

Post a Comment