Friday, December 2, 2011

Grandbaby 2 Ivy Welle

Leon's such a little nerd! I just love how he's always finding "intelligent" things to do. Someday he's going to be a doctor, or scientist, or something.


I taught Ariel to walk.


Julianna rides her bike home everyday despite the fact she knows how to drive and I offerd to let her borrrow my smart car (you know those tiny ones). She's detirmined to go green.




Leon gets busy with his chemicals.



I go and visit the baby mamas and Maxine does not seem very happy.



Quickly I see why. She's about to barf but manages to keep it down. That takes a lot of strength.



Holly is at home to, snuggling my 2nd granchild Ivy. I feel old! Not sure what the black part is, but I think Holly put gloves on her.



Here's Ivy Welle Daughter Of Holly Wood and Sunny Welle.



She's a curious little thing and crawls as fast as she can to who-knows-where. I chase after her because she's dangerously close to the street.



Bathtub gets broken by Julianna. She fixes it in her formal ware, while I teach Ariel how to talk.




Taking care of my 3 fish is the only way I can bear waiting for the dog and horse I orderd from the pet store! To bad i'm not getting them untill october 18, but that's when the everyone is getting their pets.



Next day I decide to start homeschooling Julianna. She's having problems with her classmates and is saying concerning things about what she'd like to do about it. We finished earlier than I expected, so I went out to town to finish an oppritunity. On the way there I saw Audrey going jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment