Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby 5 Julianna Welle

All of the kids had birthdays, and I turn around and there Jelly Bean is on one knee. Kaeliegh looks so confused but I know exactly what he's up to!

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!" Kaeliegh screams. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you Kaeliegh." Jelly Bean whispers.


"Yes! Yes, oh I love you too!!" Kaeliegh says and he slips the ring on. Oh gosh, I must not cry, I can't belive she's getting married!


Jelly Bean wants to get married that moment, but Kaeliegh says no. "I need a bachlorett party first!" The explains to me and Jelly. So we set up the party. We dim the lights and color them magenta.


The first guests saunter in and Kaeliegh chats with her friends while I put the kids to bet and get rid of Jelly Bean.


Nectar is getting everywhere and Kaeliegh is having a great time. I don't touch the drinks I made because of the baby.


Then the part dancer arrives and we all gather around to watch him do his thing! I'm dressed very..appropriate for a bachlorett party


With all her friends (and myself) urging her to, Kaeliegh goes up and dances with the part dancer. She's shy at first but then really gets into it.


Everthing is going great untill I start bending over in pain. Uh-oh! Baby's coming, NOW!!


The guests started freaking out. Gosh, you would think I was getting murderd or something! Sure it hurt, and they kept on trying to get me to a hospital but I preferred home birth.


Poor Kaeliegh was the most stressed, and promptly ran to the bathroom to barf up all the Nectar.

Kaeliegh came back to PARTAY and the sparkles came to give me the baby!


My daughter was born! Julianna Welle traits brave, and loves the outdoors.

The guests had too much of the crazyness, and proceded to leave and Kaeliegh passed out on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. That was...an interesting party! XD Hope Kaeleigh doesn't hate her mom for the rest of her life for putting her through that.

    ReplyDelete