Monday, December 12, 2011

Clarine comes for a visit & Birthdays

Feeling hungry, I much on an apple. Something tells me that I shoulden't eat a watermelon.



I make a quick purchase and get some new exercise equipment. I need to work on my athletic skill if I want to help clarine. She went to sleep in the basement, hopefuly all the walls blocking The Snake from getting in her dreams.





Exercise and pre-pregnacy sickness don't mix welle.



Julianna rides her Unicorn, detirmined to train for the upcoming race.





Some Dimitri cuteness!!



The check comes in the mail, which is a huge relief. 50,000 big ones just as promised.



Clarine has slept good. She's ready to do some training! "Fiona, I think we should go to the gym." She tells me eagerly. "Alright! Lets do this!!" I happily respond.



She does fantastic for a begginer. Her favorite is strength training. She is very ditermined. When I get into my athletic clothes it is official. Another baby on the way!





I get super excited during the training. "YEAH!!!" "COME ON PUSH PUSH!!" I shout and motivate.



At home Clarine coulden't get enough of my tummy. I had to admit, this was a very nice pregnancy indeed.



I am very relaxed when petting my growing baby.



Dimitri had a birthday! He is now a exercise loving child.





Libitina and Marzanna aged up.





Kaelynn became a beautiful teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment