Friday, December 2, 2011

Daddy #5 Leonardo Lancaster

Sunny was fine with the kids so I decided to go over to the pool. There I spied a handsom guy! It was WriterGurl97's Leonardo Lancaster!

He looked very friendly and sweet, so I went right up and talked to him. He was super smart and had very intresting things to say.


He excused himself to go to the bathroom and I took a refreshing dip in the pool. When he came back he was definatly looking at me, and i'm so thankfull I lost all my baby wieght.

I ran to him and hugged him. For some reason I was falling for him FAST. He hugged me back, so I think I wasn't acting too creepy.

He raised him eyebrow at me. "That was a little bit random, don't you think?" he said. I blushed insanly and said "Oh, did that bother you?"

"Nope" and he pulled me in for a kiss. Or at least it started as a kiss.

Soon we were at his place, flirting and getting even more comfertable.

Then we went inside.

He had a really nice house! My favorite room was the bedroom. The bed was beautiful, comfy and sturdy. Perfect for our desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment