Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby 7 & 8 Aiesha & Ariel

"Someone told me you liked purple, so I got you some flowers." Sunny suavely said. *GASP!!* Holly was super happy and surprized when Sunny bought her some flowers.



Holly is all he can think about.



He finally made his move!




Sunny is having a great time with his new romantic intrest.



Of course he was super excited when holly said "Come with me, I know how to show a guy a great time."



They walked up to her room, Holly leading the way.



For a little they cuddled and flirted. Sunny was nervous, this was his first time! Holly would make him becom a man...



Good thing she's very experienced with this sort of thing.



When Holly left for her Rock Star job, Sunny ran home and told me everything. "Mom...I think i'm in love with Holly. I want to be with her forever! No one has made me feel this way before!!" "Aww Sunshine." I said. "That's so wonderfull. I hated your old girlfriend, but Holly is perfect. She's a great friend and I know she'll give me lots of grandchildren.




Went to bed earlie than usual because I felt extra tired. A good nights sleep is exactly what I need. My awesome bedroom wall paper was removed because of the pets demo Guess I should find something to replace it.




But woken up by the baby wantong to say hello to the world.





I pushed...



One baby burrito came out...........



The pain didn't stop! Having no where else I set Ariel gently on the floor. Then came out Aiesha. My beautiful baby girls. I carried Aiesha to the nursery.




Sunny brought Ariel next.




Please welcom Aiesha and Ariel Welle to the family! Here's Aiesha first. Gorgous eyes, born with traits Slob, and Genious



Ariel here with traits ligh sleeper, and artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment