Friday, December 2, 2011

GrandBaby 1 Pamela Welle

Jelly Bean didn't want or get a bachlor party. So a few days after Julianna was born, an extravagent wedding took place.

Kaeliegh is so happy and it's so hard not to cry! My little girl will be leaving me soon.


When they said their vows and kissed everyone cheered. Sunny was crying a little, and I was full on sobbing.

And a good 5 minutes later, still kissing.

Suddenly Kaeliegh whipped out of the wedding dress I bought her and changed into a looser one. Whaaat? She rubbed her tummy and winked at Jelly Bean who looked as if he was going to faint! WOA! "Kaeliegh, are you....?" I said amazed. "Yup mom, I'm gonna have a baby!!!" She yelled.

Sunny was grinning like crazy and Azul and Briar Rose looked excited.
We all went inside to have cake after the wedding. It was delicious! Red velvet.

But unfortunatly after Kaeliegh and Jelly Bean had to move out. I just didn't have room for them with Kaeliegh pregnant, and me needing to continue having more kids. So I helped her find a new house then gave her a graduation present(a car) to help her out. Don't ask how I got it to fit in the box.

I realized I was going to an Adult soon!! NOOOO!!! I need to be forever young! Wait, I have this potion right here... And in a flash of sparklesit was as if I just became a younge adult again.

At home Sunny was bonding with Julianna! He loves his sisters so much and even helps out teaching Julianna to talk & walk. I didn't even have to ask for him to do this, he just did!


Loves helping Briar with homework too!

A few days later Kaeliegh comes over looking heavily pregnant. Everyone is thrilled to see her, and Briar Rose gave a a fish for a graduation present. "Thanks Briar, this is such a thoughtfull gift!" *briar rose giggles* 'Took me forever to catch it Kaeliegh!"


Sunny also made her some hot dogs, while wearing no shirt. He's so proud of his growing muscles.

Then I dorve Kaeliegh to her house and spend the night. I wanted to be there for her when the baby came. Sunny saod he would watch the girls and take care of everyone. He's such a sweetie!

When I got there I chatted with Jelly Bean. "So are you excited for the baby?" I asked. "Well, uh, yeah I guess. Nervous but excited. I'm kinda scared the baby will hate me." He admitted to me. "Don't be silly! The baby will adore you! Just make sure to give plenty of attention." I advised.

I noticed that there were some old burnt waffles sitting out, so I cleaned up. Don't want the baby living in a messy home.

That night Kaeliegh slept like a log, and I stayed in the guest bed. In the morning I got up early and when I walked past her, I noticed she was dreaming about me!

I wanted to make her breakfast and I could sense the baby was coming soon!

Sure enough when Kaeliegh woke up..."AUUGHHH MOM IT'S COMING!"

"Meet me outside Kaeliegh, i'll drive you to the hosipital!" She changed and ran outside. "Ready to go Kaeliegh?" "Ready!"

I drove her to the hospital, and surprizingly there wasn't a random crowd of people surronding the front loosing there minds when a sim in labor goes in. Jelly Bean came about 10 minutes late, but on time to help Kaeliegh.
She looks just like Kaeliegh! Except for her blue eyes. They even did her hair just like Kaelieghs when she was little. Except she seems a bit evil..

No comments:

Post a Comment