Friday, December 2, 2011

Graduation

I dedcided that the Nursery needed to be re-done. The crazy mix of colors and patterns would give me a head ache, and i'm almost sure that whichever baby/toddler lived in there would be freaked out by it too. So I made the room purple, which I think is good for either gender.



Leon learned to walk!!



Briar Rose loves the water slide. The frog design is cool, it's like you're being eaten by a gaint frog!



Even Julianna likes plaing in the nursery!



The signs of being with Aiden were shwon by morning sickness. It's not known for sure yet, but seriously when do I ever throw up if not pregnant? I guess bad food could do it..



My Sunshine is all dressed up for his graduation. He looks so handsome in his robes!



The whole family attended. And the girls got to skip school that day so they were overjoyed.


Julianna realised that her everyday couture wasn't going to cut it for the graduation. So she decided a swim suit would be perfect. Insane sims break all the cliches set.


Sunny won the honor of being most likely to be a sports star. Or something similar, my memory of the exact award is a bit foggy.


When we were home and the sun was setting Julianna changed to formal ware and i pushed her on the swing.


Azul was curious of the cool little fireworks I left in the house. Bad move on my part, but I didn't thingk anyone would actually LIGHT them.




Which started a small fire that set off the other one, leaving a mess of ashes on the floor. That was after Azul extingushed the fire. At least now I know how to start a fire if i need to burn someones house down...



No surprize but still lots of joy.....I was pregnant again!!



Not bad maternity clothes either.



Leon loves his new crib



While Julianna went to her first day of school and the twins started highschool I spend quality time with Leon. He's very good at learning to read.



Briar didn't come home untill much later that afternoon. She was outside behind her school, doing her homework all alone. She likes her privacy I guess.


Leon likes the new decor and watches a show with dancing bunny. When I saw it, it looked kinda like an attempt to hipnotize because of all the swuirling colors.



And Handsome Sunny looks dashing in his military uniform.



Julianna and Azul do homework together, and Julianna inquires about make-up.
I look around the kitchen and realize I really don't like the design.



So I re-do it a bit more pretty and family friendly.



Leon and Julianna read together. I think they both were very instresed in the book.



Sunny made dinner for the family because I was busy upgrading the trash compactor. So they ate without me but left some food for me.





After dinner Julianna showed off her moves in the living room. She really knows how to shake it!



Sunny had the day off for being so hardworking in work. So he called up his high school sweet heart to hang out.



He broke up with her! Said he was in love with someone else and coulden't stan being away from her any longer. He's such a romantic.



I read with Sunny for most of the day.


But I was a little surprized when he went over to Holly's house.



Then it all started to make sense.




No comments:

Post a Comment