Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby 11 Kaelynn

Leon had his birthday!! He was eager to move so after he got a job I let him go.







Julianna graduated! She got a high honor. Voted most likely to be arrested.. Greaaat...



I saw Audrey over at the new pet store. That got me thinking...



I stored my idea in the back of my mind and taught my little girl to talk.



Animals help people who are not right in the head get better right? Maybe a furry friend could help Julianna with her insane-ness. So I went out and bought her a Unicorn. It's so glowy and pretty!



Julianna loves her. And she got a new look at the salon! I think someday I want to be a stylist, I think I can stay at home for that.







Here's our new doggy, Cooper! He is super friendly and gets along well with all the kids.



Julianna has her own room now. I let her have full control with decorating. She even put dog toys in there to get cooper to visit her.



The magical baby bump made its return.


With my baby coming soon, I focused my energy teaching Libitina and Marzanna.



It was hard with me always having to stop and cuddle the one who wasn't being taught. They always got jealous if the other got attention. I still needed to finish the nursury, which was definatly lacking in child entertainment.



Those little dolls are life savers though. Sometimes the girls play with them for hours on end. It gives me a break, but i'm not sure how good it is for them. Julianna likes to help out sometimes



Ariel adores the new trampoline. "I feel like i'm flying mom!!" she'll yell to me. "Cool! Just please don't fall.'



Happy, Happy Birthday-Day!

Ariel who has a newfiund love for blinking.



Aiesha who is as sweet and love-ing as ever



Libitina



Marzanna



Ariel was having a hard time adjusting to the new additions to the girls bedroom and was very upset when Libitina's playing woke here up.



"What is wrong with you?!? Nightime is for SLEEPING! You're some sort of freaky odd skinned fatherless monster and I knew that the moment you and Marzanna were born. You stress out mom and she has to deal with alot already. JUST GO BACK TO THE CEMETARY WHERE YOU BELONG!" Ariel yelled and insulted at Libitina.



Libitina stomped her foot and gave Ariel a deathly look. "You have no right to say that to me you over emotional donkey. I'm your sister so DEAL with it and don't make me make you meet my father on the other side." Libitina threatend. Ariel had no idea what to do but look at her sister in shock and fear...



I called in Aiesha to help me. Ariel trusted her most, and would help me. Aiesha loved her little sisters, no matter how different. Aiesha was glad to help me plan things out.



That's how Ariel ended up with a bladder flow potion.. It may have not been the kindest thing to do, but since then Ariel gave Libitina and Marzanna respect.



With all wounds healed and the family peaceful, the baby came.



Shockingly it was a girl. *sarcasm* Yeah I love all my children but having girl after girl was a little extreme.



And the 8th girl in a row is Kaelynn Welle!



I hugged her tightly. She was so precious. My heart had just bursted with joy. I felt strangly close to Kaelynn not just beacause of our matching outfits.



Pregnancy over. So to celebrate I got a stay at home job as a stylest! I think maybe having Kaelynn with me helped me get the job.



Inventing tickled my fancy after that. So I decided some time with the work table wasnt going to be bad.



The next day I went in to the salon. I tried to explain I wanted to work at home, and I had my own salon set there. But they begged me to do one customer and I agreed. Julianna watched Kaelynn.





I wanted to dye his hair blue but he only wanted a new mustache. It was hard to control myself but I did as he asked. I was a little scared too. He was a vampire! I think the next father I need will be a vamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment