Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby 3 & 4 Briar Rose & Azul

Just like kaeliegh I had to take Sunny EVERYWHERE! Grocery Store, over to friends houses, and I had to take a taxi because I have no car seats.

She's not too bad at painting. She sold one for about 300 simoleons! I used the money to buy her some painting classes, since she was obviously talented.


But i'm getting strange cravings, like waffles for dinner. I hope this means what I think it does!!


Ifelt a bit woozy after, so I sat down and started teaching Sunny to talk.


And right when he was starting to understand, I vomited.


And then, BOOM! Baby bump!


But Kaeleigh had to check it out for herself. "Are we getting another Sunny?" she asked hopefully. "No, it's going to be a different baby this time." I explained to her.


I was about to help Fiona with her homework and there was the labor pains!


And I pushed..
 
And They were born. No wonder it had been painfull, there was two little babies tucked up in there! Hawthorn was more man that I realized. I should tell him about them. He'd be proud!
Briar Rose Welle. Traits easily impressed and loves the outdoors.

Azul Welle. Traits clumsy and excitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment