Friday, December 2, 2011

Daddy #9 Roy Kramer

Fortunatly Libitina was having no trouble at all making new friends. They did not mind her skin at all. Marzaan was more shy and went to tears whenever she was asked about her speacial looks.



"I can't belive you said that to our little sister. What are you now, a grinch? Seriously you've been acting strange ever since we aged up!" Aiesha complained to Ariel. "Ugh.. just shush I feel bad enough about it anyway.." Ariel growled back.



Little Cooper had fleas. I had to wash him before the spread all over the house.



Ariel still hasn't gotten over her experience with her sister. She now likes to sleep in the empty boy's bedroom and has taken to eating burnt waffles.





Kaelynn knows how much of a superstar she is! Only took her one day to learn talking!



My first Gnome was found, hanging out near the Unicorn. I named him Gnomeo!



Cooper learns to hunt from animal lover Julianna.



Aiesha es muy estudiosa! (And you thought I didn't know spanish. )



Libitina loves painting.


My age had been snaeking up on me for a while. I shoulden't of let things get so out of control!



Things were quickly changed curtosy of a handy little potion i keep on me at all times. Other than a new outfit, I was the same.



I've been having to go down to the salon to get more customers. It's a bit difficult and I need to figure out a way to get the customers to come to ME. Plumbob forgive me and my family if I break the contract...



But the kids are always willing to watch Kaelynn. Well, watch the nice TV conveniently placed in the nursury. And keep an eye on Kaelynn.



Marzanna gets lost in her games.



I was visiting Leon when I met his cool friend.
"So...Come here often?" I try to ask *****.
"Um yeah. I kinda live here."
Oh. So this is Leon's ROOMATE Roy Kramer! And a vampire!! Great made a fool of myself in front of a possible father.



He told me I was "cute". Glad his word of choice wasn't socially awkward. We quickly got to know each other.



Lots of chemistry between us. Something about a vampire and a human seemed very familiar. (referance to twilight)



Vampires are intresting... But I can never forget Hawthorn.



He was left hungry for more.



Confidence fills me and I strut around like I own the place.



Leon got to be included with the play-by-play from Roy
"DUDE. This girl... and *explicit details*
"Woah great job dude! Who was she?"
"This Fiona girl. Yeah, Fiona Welle."
*Leon has heart attack and vomits*

No comments:

Post a Comment