Monday, December 12, 2011

Daddy #10 Conner Hespepo

Stalker in training came back today, and decided to go after Julianna.



Julianna dosen't like people taking pictures of her.



And she knows how to make paparatzi stay away.





"I don't wanna EVER see you again. This is mah turf!"



Meanwhile I work on painting. Our funds have been low lately and I can't bear for the repo man to come and take something.



She felt extra good after beating down the papratzi, and taught Dimitri to walk.



I blame Holly for this. *angrily shakes fist*



At school the girls were faced with a common problem. Horses trying to take over. What has the world come to?



My finance problem has been getting worse. I needed money, and had to go to my "sponser" to get more. I saw a strange red skinned man there. I assume that's his latest employee.



There's the man who started it all.



"
"Hello grandpa. How are you?" I said trying to keep my voice calm. He was staring uncomfertably at Dimitri.



"I've been doing Welle! Fiona it's great to see you again. This is just such perfect timing." I tried not to flinch at the joke. Ugh. He should not mention his relationship with grandma out loud. I forced a smile.



"I've been painting for simoleons, and that isn't working out good. I need you to give me more simoleons." I said directly. 'You certanly waste no time with pleasantries my dear." He commented.



"Would 50,000 help? I can give it to you but I need you to do something for me."




"Oh thank you! I'll do anyt..." I stopped mid sentance and my smile stareted to fade.



"What do I need to do?" I felt like a deer caught in headlights. His chuckle didn't improve things. "Only what you've done many times already. I have a new associate and I want him to father your next child. Saves you trouble from finding another father. Do that and you'll get the 50,000."



"Uuuuuh..." I coulden't find words. It's like they were hiding from my brain.



"Great. I knew you woulden't dissapiont. He's over there and is expecting this. You can do this." He explained. Oh goodness. I don't know if I can do this. Having a baby for simoleons? It felt wrong. Yet he was right. I'd been checking this guy out earlier. He's cute. I just hope red skin doesnt mean he's a demon or something.



"Hi. I'm Fiona Welle. But you probably know that." I tried not to sound too bitter. "It's a pleasure to be in your presence Fiona. I'm Conner Hespepo." He polietly said.



"So...My place?" I asked, gaining my flirtatious side back. He wasn't threatining and I could be comfertable around him.



Things went very smoothly from there.







No comments:

Post a Comment