Friday, December 2, 2011

Daddy #8 Kael Faradi

Birthdays!
Julianna



Leon



And Ariel!



Adn finally, I'm re-doing my house in pets anticipation. Will try to finish soon, but it may take awhile.


Now that Julianna was a young adult, she went out to get a job. She decided she wanted to be a police woman. After scoring her job, she celebrated by serenading everyone that walked past.



Now that she had a job, she was ready to move out. I hugged her in the new hallway, then gave her a going away present.




I have to admit...I was scared. I'm not sure she's ready for this. Although she wants independance I think we might need to wait awhile.



I think the outside world may be too much for her.



"Julianna, i've changed my mind. You can not move out yet! You can stay here, live with the family, and help out."



"I can't stay here!! I HATE kids! And it's so lame to live with your mom..."



"Ugh Julianna! You're giving me a head ache. You need to stay here or somewhere safe, and i'm not sending you to a mental hospital. Remeber your condition??" I swear she's just so difficult... "I can take care of myself!! Even if I don't get a house I can live with nature!!" Julianna tries to convince me. "No. Honey...just no." I sigh



She storms out to the seesaw in anger, then begs for me to join her. Soon she forgets all about not being able to move out and has the time of her life on that seesaw.



Leon is helpfull and plays with Libitina on the bouncy thing.



Leon asks to learn to drive, and Julianna steps up very happy. But when the drive she regrets her choice. "Speed up! You drive like an old lady!" Julianna mocks. Politely leon states "Do you want us to get killed? Do you see the speed limit sign? It's there for a reason."



I teach Libitina to talk. "Honey some ghosts are good! Did you know your Daddy is a ghost? Well a special kind of ghost..."


Aiesha loves doing her homework in the new dining room. Ariel didn't have to attend school that day because she had just aged up!



I went over to visit one of my friends and bumped into her hot roomate..
Turns out it was trishg21's Kael Faradi!!


It had been almost 2 days since I gave birth, so I suppose it was time to get preggers again. So I made my move.



Soon we were wrapped up in each other's arms



We went to his room.



Things got crazy Mission Acomplished!



After though, I had to explain this was a one time thing.



He was super upset! At first he made some kind of noise like he was chokeing, but then he started yelling!



"You disgust me. Get out of here! I don't ever want to see your minipulative ugly face again."



"You take that back. I'll snap your neck in half if you EVER talk to me like that again."



My temper had gotten the best of me. Feeling horrible I went to visit my best friends at the Baby Mama House. Sunny was taking his little boy to bed when I arrived. Holly was asleep because she had a stomach bug. Pssh right. Another grand baby I bet!



I chatted with Maxine for awhile. "Don't let Kael get to you. You really hurt his feelings. I would know, i'm his mother." she explained. "Oh! I totally didn't know Maxine! Please don't get mad at me for doing this to him!" I begged. "It's okay i've done the same to lots of guys. Probabl even one of your sons someday." Ehhh this was getting awkward..



We were chatting and Sunny walked up and joined the conversation. Maxine stopped paying attention to what I was saying and sneaked looks at Sunny whenever she could. I think I know which one of my sons she wants to have babies with...



Back at the Welle house hold Julianna hated the new girls room even more than the old one.


No comments:

Post a Comment