Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pregnancy 1

It's graduation day today! I won valdavictorian and most likely to have a big family. I was called up for it and the irony was killing me! Anyway, I saw Puzzel and he was very upset.



I'm so happy to graduate I vomited. Hold on, that dosen't sound right!


I head home for the night in one of the many cars that were in the garage. I love this one because it's old and beautiful blue.


I read the newspaper then decide to make myself a salad. I feel lonely in this big house, and thoughts of Wilson are deprssing me.



I change into my swimsuit and about to head out to the pool when I retch again!


Feeling disgusted by the vomit I change then notice something...my belly is pokeing through! No wonder I have to wear these horrid maternity clothes! I'm pregnant!


I drive quickly, ignoring traffic signs and cops. I don't know why i'm in a rush, but I feel hyper! I arrive and strech while I wait to go in. My back is killing me.


I tell my grandma first then have my grandpa judge the evidence for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment