Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Backstory p.3

 remeber the last time I walked up these steps. Gosh I hope I wasn't making a huge mistake!


My grandpa and I sat down and talked. "I really loved the house, and think i'll be able to do this." I told him


"Excellent!" He said. "Now just please, sign the contract."


I started reading throught the contract, and it had more things than I expected. Like no maids, I can't have a real job, and I must teach all my kids. I mean I would've taught my kids anyway but the no job thing? How would I take care of them? Oh, it says as long as I keep having children, he would send me anything I needed or if I wanted to be independant, fish and garden for money.


Even though there were things I didn't like and didn't understand, I signed it. I only skimmed the first 10 out of 50 pages but I think the only important stuff was on those 10.


I went home and ran a bath to relax.


Then an idead popped in my head! I knew just who I could call, my teenage sweetheart, who would be very willing to..uh.. "help" me.

No comments:

Post a Comment