Saturday, November 19, 2011

Babt 2, Sunny Welle

I was preggers again! I decided I should take Kaeliegh to visit my parents, and i'm not sure how they will react. When I got there my mom looked overjoyed to see me, and congradulated me on my daughter and baby bump. She was a little bit shcoked to learn there were 2 different dads, but she accepted it. My dad was a little bit less than pleased, but kaeleigh melted his heart. But he was still mad at me. I wonder how they'll react when I tell them about the contract. Eh, i'll tell them later.


I taught kaeleigh to talk, and made sure she knew the dangers of fire. Didn't want anything like what happend to Wilson to happy to any of my children. I also made sure she had a death flower on her at all times.


Right after a failed lab explosion, my baby was born.



Welcome Sunny Welle into the family! Traits hydrophobic and Athletic.


1 comment:

  1. XD I like that Sunny was born after an explosion. Suits someone named after the sun perfectly!

    I do wonder how her parents'll react. They might call a shrink if she doesn't tell them about the contract soon!

    ReplyDelete