Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Backstory

I stared at my grandpa. He was dressed in a casual suit, and had a tired look on his face. "I'm so glad you decided to come Fiona! I'm so sorry about your brother."
"How do you know about my brother? It just happend last night!" I asked. "My lawer is a part time fireman and talked to the firemen who came to help you." He told me, and I immediatly knew I had to meet you, an only child now." He explained. I didn't belive him at all but went with it.


He stood up and so did I. "I need you, Fiona, to save our family. The job was suppost to be your mothers, but her husband refused. He didn't want any children, and had a fit when you and your brother were born. I am close to death, your mother is incapable of having more children and your brother is dead. It would of been his job to have 100 kis but it's your job to carry. You need to have 100 children, to save our family."


I coulden't look him in the eyes. My brother's image flashed in my mind and I realized without him our family is broken. Mom is already unbearingly sad and quiet and my dad fled the house after my brother died. I'll save our family, fill it with love and joy, for Wilson. "I'll do it." I said. "Oh thank you Fiona! There is hope for us yet!" he said. But then put on a serious face. "Okay, there are some things you need to know. There is a mansion I build for this exact purpose, it's location is 722 Crystal Beach Dr. Go there and check out the place, make sure it is to your likeing, then come back here to sign the contract." he informed. "A contract?" I gasped. "Yes, yes do not worry it is only a formality to make sure you do not just sell the house and leave. Once the contract is signed you will have 30 days to be pregnant." "But i'm only a teen!" I exclaimed. "Don't try to fool me, I know your birthday is tomorow." he chuckled. "Okay, i'll be back tomorow." I sighed.

No comments:

Post a Comment