Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Backstory p.2

The next day I drove over to the house. It was huge and inside was so..expensive! It must of taken a fortune to build this place! The front room was just beautiful!


I walked along the hallway exploring. It was big and sort of empty. I guess I could re-decorate later! Something to keep me intertained between kids.


I found a nursery built colorfull and for all genders. I coulden't help but giggle at how silly it looked. It was perfect, and very adorable.


I went to another room and found a kids/teens bedroom for girls.


Next to that, a boy's room. Hated the carpet, and it was sort of bland. I guess more to re-decorate.


I open another door to see....my bedroom! I can't belive how beautiful it is. And there was a tree! I know I shoulden't get so excited but I just love nature! Hey, maybe this wasn't going to be too bad.



And my own personal big bathtub!


There was also a labratory set-up. I've always wanted to expirment, so cool! I then went outside to find a huge play ground and a gorgeous beach behind it.


But then I began to feel all tingley and bright lights and colors swirled around me! What the Gnome was going on?? When the dizzying sparks and colors faded...I was a younge adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment